Oil Tank Replacement
Oil Tank Replacement Services available from McGaffin Mechanical
As the years pass, even the most well-maintained metal heating oil tanks in Northern Ireland can fall victim to the insidious threat of corrosion. Despite regular check-ups and touch-ups, the condensation that inevitably occurs within the tank can lead to corrosion from within, often manifesting as a telltale brown patch and oil leaks in your garden.
With our oil tank replacement services, you can bid farewell to the worries of a corroded tank and gain the peace of mind that comes with a modern, maintenance-free plastic tank. Not only are they just as strong as their metal counterparts, but they also eliminate the risk of corrosion.
Plus, we can even transfer the oil from your old tank to the new one, saving you some money in the process.
How do I know if my oil tank needs replacing?
– If you notice any signs of rust on your metal tank, it may be a sign that it’s time for a replacement.
– Keep an eye out for any cracks or splits in the tank, as they can be a warning sign of a potential failure.
– A tank that appears to be bulging or swelling is a red flag and should be inspected immediately.
– If you notice the base of your tank sinking or subsiding, it’s a good indication that it needs to be replaced.
– A sudden and unexplained increase in fuel usage could be a sign that your tank is leaking.
– If you notice that foliage is growing around your tank, it could be a sign that it’s been in place for too long and needs to be replaced.
– A strong smell of fuel around your tank is a sign that something is not right, and a replacement may be needed.
– If you notice that parts of the tank’s green colour have faded to white, it could indicate that the tank’s integrity has been compromised and needs to be replaced.
If you would like to contact us about any questions or queries you may have regarding our services, we would be more than happy to help. Fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.